Start a hosting plan from $3.92/mo and get a free year on Tuts+ (normally $180)
We're excited to announce that Tuts+ is currently looking for a mobile development expert to join our team. You'll need to be someone with proven experience as a mobile developer, familiarity with the landscape of different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone etc), excellent communication skills, and a passion for teaching.
What Does the Role Involve?
You'd be responsible for heading up all our mobile development tutorial and course content, managing a team of talented instructors, planning our content strategy, handling a budget, and teaching mobile development to our growing audience of millions. It's a chance to be part of a global team that really cares about online education.
The role is a contract position, requires a commitment of between 20 and 40 hours a week (depending on the candidate), and gives you flexibility in scheduling your time.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Proven expertise in mobile development, and knowledge of multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone etc)
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good relationships and connections with other mobile developers in the industry.
- Some experience with screencasting and online video content.
- A long history of self-driven productivity and superior time management.
- A passion for online learning and the potential life-changing effects of its outcomes.
- A personable warmth, sense of humour and respect for individual team members.
- A clear sense of fairness and a consistency of set expectations.
- An attitude that aligns with Envato’s caring and passionate culture.
If you're interested in joining the team, we'd love to hear from you. You can read the full job advertisement at Tuts+ Jobs, and apply below:
- This position has now been filled, but thank you for your interest!
If you'd like to have a role that pays you to stay at the cutting edge of the mobile dev industry, allows you to teach millions of people every month, and gives you the flexibility to work remotely, this might just be for you.