Welcome to Wptuts+ coverage of Matt Mullenweg's "State of the Word" Keynote at WordCamp San Francisco 2012. We’ll be keeping you updated in real-time. You can see when things kick off in your time zone, so stay tuned!
About the Author
- PhotographyQuick Tip: Applying Actions With the Image ProcessorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIf you need to resize a load of images at once, Adobe's Bridge image processor has long been the way to go. The image processor, however, is capable of much more than just resizing photos. In this quick tip, I will show you how to apply Adobe Photoshop actions alongside the output settings.Read More…
- PhotographyBuilding an Advanced Video Slider with Electronic Motion ControlIn this tutorial, we are going to create a motorized slider. It could be used for time lapse work or other types of video. I'll breakdown all the parts and tools you need, and then show how I constructed it all into a functioning slider. If you want to build your own slider, we recently published a tutorial on how to make a basic video slider using awesome open source CNC products that may also suit your needs.Read More…
- BusinessHow to Track Your Time in HarvestDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Animation and TimingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Burning Fireballs Shooting from the SkyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- PhotographyQuick Tip: Syncing and Correcting Camera TimeDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick