In an effort to bring you more of the tutorial content you want to read about, and less of the stuff you feel we've already covered enough, we're taking a poll. Let us know what you think!
Note: I've decided to add an "other" option to allow you more flexibility, but keep in mind that voting for a pre-existing option will give me a more quantitative result :)
Looking forward to your answers!
About the Author
- CodeThe Beginner’s Guide to WordPress SEO by Yoast: On Page SEODifficulty:IntermediateIn the last tutorial of The Beginner's Guide to WordPress SEO by Yoast we did the final tweaking, after that comes the part of how to use the On Page SEO meta box when writing a post or a page in WordPress. Today we will explore this panel/meta box and will discuss the some generic factors which help in ranking your content well. Let's start with a deeper look towards elements of this post. Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Design an iOS 7 Email App in PhotoshopDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn this tutorial, I will show you how to create a flat and modern, Gmail-inspired, iOS7 email app in Photoshop. We will begin by showing you how to sketch out your ideas, then we will see how to create your design in Photoshop, and finally, how to incorporate your design into an iPhone mockup. Let's get started!Read More…
- BusinessBorrowing Money to Fund a BusinessDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumWhat are the best options for funding your business with debt? What are the pros and cons of credit lines, factoring, SBA loans and other alternatives? In part three of our series on funding a business, we'll answer all of these questions, and give you tips on funding your business successfully.Read More…
- CodeSOLID: Part 4 - The Dependency Inversion PrincipleDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationTips and Tricks For Working With Inkscape's NodesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- CodeRecently in Web Development Nov 2013We used to have an awesome series called "Recently in Web Development" which listed out cool happenings around the web development industry. It touched on interesting frameworks, tools, articles and tutorials, helping to organize information in a quick and easy-to-read format. Based on feedback, we've decided to bring it back and hope that it helps you, our faithful readers, stay on top of the news and announcements of this fast-changing industry. So without further ado...Read More…