In an effort to bring you more of the tutorial content you want to read about, and less of the stuff you feel we've already covered enough, we're taking a poll. Let us know what you think!
Note: I've decided to add an "other" option to allow you more flexibility, but keep in mind that voting for a pre-existing option will give me a more quantitative result :)
Looking forward to your answers!
About the Author
- Computer SkillsIntroducing Markdown on OS XDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsHow to Edit a PDF for Free AnywhereDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioExport Audio Mixdown Part 1: Understanding the Settings
- Computer SkillsBeyond Highlighting: How to Get the Most From Your AnnotationsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Long
- CodeSOLID: Part 4 - The Dependency Inversion PrincipleDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- CodeRecently in Web Development Nov 2013We used to have an awesome series called "Recently in Web Development" which listed out cool happenings around the web development industry. It touched on interesting frameworks, tools, articles and tutorials, helping to organize information in a quick and easy-to-read format. Based on feedback, we've decided to bring it back and hope that it helps you, our faithful readers, stay on top of the news and announcements of this fast-changing industry. So without further ado...Read More…