In today’s quick tip screencast, we’re going to learn a MySQL query trick. You might be already familiar with the SUM() and IF() functions. We will be combining them to come up with some useful queries. This can reduce the number of queries you need to run for fetching certain types of summary data, and also provide a performance improvement.
- Computer SkillsUnderstanding Password SecurityDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsSetting Up an SSH KeyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Create a Mardi Gras Bead Brush in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Computer SkillsMove Your Keyboard Cursor Like a NinjaDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIt's faster to move your cursor with the keyboard than to drag the mouse around. If you're editing your thesis, writing your great novel or typing commands into terminal, this screencast will tell you everything you need to know to move that little cursor from here to there in the shortest length of time.Read More…
- Web DesignAdding Media Queries to Our Tumblr Theme