In this week’s plus video tutorial, we’ll teach you how to design a home page for a website using Adobe Fireworks CS4. Over the course of the video, you’ll learn numerous tips and tricks to accomplish the final design.
About the Author
- Game DevelopmentDanger Droids: Actors and the First Level LayoutDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignThe Code Behind a Tumblr Theme
- Web DesignA First Look at Google Web DesignerUnless you've been hiding under a stone recently, you'll have no doubt seen Google's latest application release: Google Web Designer. Currently in Beta, GWD is a tool for building interactive websites and, perhaps more significantly, ad banners, through modern web standards. Let's take a first look at the interface, then build ourselves an animated banner using the tools on offer.Read More…
- Game DevelopmentDesign and Build a First-Person Shooter Game With FPS CreatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignFireworks in the Real World: Design Tools
- Web DesignYour Workflow, With Adobe Edge ReflowLet's look a little deeper into what Adobe Reflow can do for our web design process. To begin with, we'll prepare some visual assets in Adobe Fireworks, we'll then export them across to Reflow. Having done that, we'll examine some of Reflow's key features as we build our design responsively. Remember: Reflow is a work in progress. It will evolve and develop as you guys figure out what it should be doing. Use it and improve it!Read More…