Those who tell you that “you can’t use CSS3 yet” are wrong. What they really mean is: “you can’t fully rely on CSS3 100%.
About Jeffrey Way
I used to be the editor of Nettuts+ and head of web development courses at Tuts+ Premium. I'm now focusing on teaching the ins and outs of Laravel over at Laracasts!View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- Web DesignHow to Improve Your Photoshop Workflow With CSSHat and PNGHatDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumDuring this tutorial I'm going to walk you through the process of creating sophisticated web element styling in Photoshop, but without employing a single image file in your finished website. When we're done, you'll have a single page layout using nothing but CSS3, Base64 code and font icons.Read More…
- Music & AudioWorkshop #306: "Ghosts" by Ed Durbrow
- Design & IllustrationNew Design Courses Available on Tuts+ PremiumTuts+ Premium courses teach you a single skill from top to bottom, inside out. Currently, more than 15,000 members are sharpening their skills in web design, web development, Photoshop, vector design, video effects and much more. Our dedicated team adds new content weekly, so there’s always something fresh to sink your teeth into. Today, we're highlighting a few of the latest and greatest course additions to Tuts+ Premium.Read More…
- Web DesignCSS3, Web Fonts and IconsWe’re really lucky to be working in an industry like the web industry. Nowadays, we have so many new tips and techniques and ways of working all of the time. We’re also really lucky that we’re in an age where, as these new technologies are introduced, our browsers can (for the most part) be pretty quick to catch up, so we get to put these new technologies into our designs (and gasp, even into client work!) more than ever before.Read More…
- Web DesignWeekend Presentation: The CSS of Tomorrow