This Cyber Monday Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3 (usually $15). Don't miss out.
"In this easy Flash 8 professional lesson I will explain how to design a great interface for your Flash website." - Luka Maras
You will learn to make the following:
- How to create a spherical, circular orb-like screen for the interface, encased in a black matte frame,
- How to animate a part of the spherical screen with some extremely simple ActionScript code,
- How to use the blending effects & filters in Flash 8 professional to achieve cutting-edge effects on your interface,
- How to create the interactive part of the interface, with hi-tech menu buttons,
- How to make blinking buttons that connect to the sphere,
- How to use pixel and bitmap fonts for a cooler look,
- How to make a sonar-like animation on a map (more coolness),
- How to make a simple but cool glowing digital clock and a lot more.
You can see the result of what you're going to learn in this lesson below. Ain't it cool? Of course, you can always expand on it.