Get a free year on Tuts+ this month when you purchase a Siteground hosting plan from $3.95/mo
We're in need of a kick-ass, talented author to help out on Nettuts+ on a regular basis, a Bieber fan preferably.
We're not sticklers but we'd optimally like to see weekly and bi-weekly submissions from you. Do you have what it takes? This is a paid gig, so read on!
What You Need
- A Ninja grasp of the subject matter: Nettuts+ is one of the biggest, most trusted web development blogs out there and this is built on quality content. You, as our author, will need to possess rock solid comprehension of what you'd like to write about.
- Writing chops: You must be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content but we can't rewrite everything for you. If you struggle when deciding whether to write fewer or less, this might not be the gig for you.
- Ability to stick to a schedule: We expect you to keep the schedule we've agreed upon. Be professional.
What You'll Get
- $150 per tutorial for the first month.
- $200 per from the second month onwards, with a pay review after a year.
- Option to submit to our premium program which pays significantly more.
So, assuming you submit an article a week, and one Premium tut/screencast per month, you can expect to make between $1100 - $1400 each month.
Excellent! Where Do I Sign Up?
We'll need the following information from you:
- A few sentences about yourselves.
- A single link to an article that you've written, helped with or like. This is compulsory.
- Two ideas for tutorials you'd like to write for us.
- Emails with an optional tutorial as attachment will get more attention from us since this means you're serious about the gig.
- Preferential treatment (and higher pay) given to those who can record professional quality screencasts.
Please email this information to net[at]tutsplus.com.
We get a ton of single line emails. Don't be that person. Emails without the requisite information will be discarded.
If you can't manage a weekly/bi-weekly schedule, get in touch either way. I'm sure we can work something out!
Get cracking, ladies and gents! Looking forward to hearing from all of you.