- Revisiting Open Source Social Networking Alternatives
- A Comprehensive Approach to Magento SEO: The BasicsM.Anwaar Haq153 sharesThis is the first part of a four-article series in which we'll explore Magento Search Engine Optimization techniques in detail. In this article, you'll learn how to develop an effective keyword strategy for your Magento website, some general Magento admin panel configurations to make it more SEO friendly, how to create the robot.txt and sitemap.xml files, and how to set up Google Analytics for a Magento store.Read More…
- Simplify Your Media Queries with Sass “Breakpoint”
- What You Can Learn From Google’s Material DesignSven Lenaerts279 sharesNot too long ago, Google introduced Material Design, a brand new set of guidelines for designers and developers alike. Material Design introduces a fresh perspective on user interfaces, motion, and interaction states, and are a great foundation for you to build a product upon.Read More…
- 50 Filters of WordPress: Filters 41-50
- Modern Debugging Experience: Part 2
- $3 Tuts+ Courses this Cyber Monday
- Tell Us What You Think & Win Prizes: Tuts+ Annual Survey 2014
- Sharing Files With NFC on Android
- New Course: A Developer's Guide to Setting Up a New MacAndrew Blackman110 sharesGetting a new Mac is one of the best things that can happen to anyone, but especially a developer. Since you use your computer all day, it's important to have the best one possible. But it is also important to set up your computer with all the tools and utilities you need to do your job most effectively. In our new course, you'll go through the steps of setting up all the important tools that every developer needs.Read More…
- Advantages and Disadvantages of WordPress Frameworks
- How We’re Using Modules to Organize Our Front-End Code
- 50 Filters of WordPress7 PostsView Learning Guide...
WordPress is an amazing platform and the most popular content management system in the world. The reason for this title is because of its extensibility.
In this series, we're going to learn about filters - one of the best ways we can extend WordPress.
- View Learning Guide...
Getting started with the Twitter API may seem a bit complicated, but it’s actually quite straightforward. There are a number of libraries for common languages that make the process quite easy. Twitter’s API documentation has also improved greatly over time.
This series consists of three parts. Part one will cover:
- an introduction to the Twitter API
- building a database schema for Twitter
- building out a PHP application in the Yii Framework for working with Twitter