Browse thousands of free tutorials to help you learn to code and develop your programming skills. What are you learning today?
- 20 Useful Video Plugins Available on CodeCanyon
- Designing, Wireframing & Prototyping an Android App: Part 1
- Alternatives to Amazon's Cloud Services (AWS)
- New Course on the Twig Template Engine for PHP
- What Are WordPress Plugins?
- Create a Custom Plugin in OpenCart 2.1.x.x: Part One
- Building a REST API With AWS SimpleDB and Node.js
- An Introduction to Loopj
- How to Share Your Python Packages
- Install and Uninstall Hooks in OpenCart
- Android From Scratch: Background Operations
- How to Write Your Own Python Packages
- View Learning Guide...
Right after you update WordPress, you are redirected to view a welcome page. This welcome page helps you better understand the new feature and bug fixes in the current update. Same is the case with a few plugins. When users install one of these plugins or update them, they are redirected to a welcome page. That welcome page is what we are going to build in this series.