Browse thousands of free tutorials to help you learn to code and develop your programming skills. What are you learning today?
- Validating Data With JSON-Schema, Part 2Evgeny Poberezkin 105 shares
- How to Install WordPress: The Server SoftwareTom McFarlin21 shares
- How to Grow Your App TeamSven Lenaerts18 shares
- Adding Social Sharing in a Node.js Single-Page ApplicationKyle Davis39 shares
- Explore REST APIs in OpenCart 2.0: Part TwoSajal Soni78 shares
- How to Recognize User Activity With Activity RecognitionPaul Trebilcox-Ruiz18 shares
- Validating Data With JSON-Schema, Part 1Evgeny Poberezkin 150 shares
- New eBooks Available for SubscribersAndrew Blackman19 shares
- Ruby Page Objects for Capybara ConnoisseursEd Wassermann18 shares
- Test-Driven Development With Laravel & DoctrineAlireza Rahmani Khalili37 shares
- Explore REST APIs in OpenCart 2.0: Part OneSajal Soni41 shares
- How to Use MVVM in a Universal Windows AppVivek Maskara28 shares
- View Learning Guide...
When you're dealing with complex and structured data, you need to determine whether the data is valid or not. JSON-Schema is the standard of JSON documents that describes the structure and the requirements of your JSON data. In this two-part series, you'll learn how to use JSON-Schema to validate data.