- 50 Filters of WordPress: Examples 41-50
- Modern Debugging Experience: Part 2
- $3 Tuts+ Courses this Cyber Monday
- Tell Us What You Think & Win Prizes: Tuts+ Annual Survey 2014
- Sharing Files With NFC on Android
- New Course: A Developer's Guide to Setting Up a New MacAndrew Blackman93 sharesGetting a new Mac is one of the best things that can happen to anyone, but especially a developer. Since you use your computer all day, it's important to have the best one possible. But it is also important to set up your computer with all the tools and utilities you need to do your job most effectively. In our new course, you'll go through the steps of setting up all the important tools that every developer needs.Read More…
- Advantages and Disadvantages of WordPress Frameworks
- How We’re Using Modules to Organize Our Front-End Code
- How to Use Mandrill to Send Email in WordPress
- Modern Debugging Experience: Part 1
- Implementing In-App Purchase on Windows Phone 8
- Building With the Twitter API: Using Real-Time StreamsJeff Reifman240 sharesWhile the Twitter REST API is suitable for many applications, if you want immediate updates and access to a broader array of notifications, the Twitter Streaming API is essential. In this tutorial you'll learn to capture tweets in real time using the Twitter API and the open-source, Yii-based Birdcage application.Read More…
- 50 Filters of WordPress7 PostsView Learning Guide...
WordPress is an amazing platform and the most popular content management system in the world. The reason for this title is because of its extensibility.
In this series, we're going to learn about filters - one of the best ways we can extend WordPress.
- View Learning Guide...
Getting started with the Twitter API may seem a bit complicated, but it’s actually quite straightforward. There are a number of libraries for common languages that make the process quite easy. Twitter’s API documentation has also improved greatly over time.
This series consists of three parts. Part one will cover:
- an introduction to the Twitter API
- building a database schema for Twitter
- building out a PHP application in the Yii Framework for working with Twitter