Browse thousands of free tutorials to help you learn to code and develop your programming skills. What are you learning today?
- How to Share Your Python Packages
- Install and Uninstall Hooks in OpenCart
- Android From Scratch: Background Operations
- How to Write Your Own Python Packages
- Pure.css Offers an Intriguing Alternative to Bootstrap
- Get Started Building Modern Web Apps With React and Redux
- Cost-Effective Mobile Solutions: Think Small Business, Not Enterprise
- New Features in Laravel 5.2
- Android From Scratch: How to Store Application Data Locally
- Rake 301
- How to Hand-off Photoshop and Sketch Designs With Sympli
- New Course: Data Handling With Python
- View Learning Guide...
Right after you update WordPress, you are redirected to view a welcome page. This welcome page helps you better understand the new feature and bug fixes in the current update. Same is the case with a few plugins. When users install one of these plugins or update them, they are redirected to a welcome page. That welcome page is what we are going to build in this series.