Browse thousands of free tutorials to help you learn to code and develop your programming skills. What are you learning today?
- iOS 9: Additions to SceneKitDavis Allie18 shares
- Free Course: How to Use Swift on LinuxAndrew Blackman12 shares
- 10 Time-Saving Tips for UNIX Vim BeginnersJay98 shares
- Checklist for Delivering a WordPress ProjectBarış Ünver89 shares
- How to Create a Custom Library in OpenCartSajal Soni27 shares
- Google Fit for Android: Reading Sensor DataPaul Trebilcox-Ruiz20 shares
- A Smooth Refresher on Python's TuplesAbder-Rahman Ali45 shares
- Rapid Web Application Development With MeteorTom Whitbread115 shares
- Validating Data With JSON-Schema, Part 2Evgeny Poberezkin 161 shares
- How to Install WordPress: The Server SoftwareTom McFarlin27 shares
- How to Grow Your App TeamSven Lenaerts21 shares
- Adding Social Sharing in a Node.js Single-Page ApplicationKyle Davis40 shares
- View Learning Guide...
When you're dealing with complex and structured data, you need to determine whether the data is valid or not. JSON-Schema is the standard of JSON documents that describes the structure and the requirements of your JSON data. In this two-part series, you'll learn how to use JSON-Schema to validate data.