- Using the JobScheduler API on Android Lollipop
- A Guide to Overriding Parent Theme Functions in Your Child Theme
- Windows Phone 8 Succinctly: Integrating With the Hardware
- Simple User Reviews With Gravity Forms and a Custom Post Type
- Create Space Invaders with Swift and Sprite Kit: Introducing Sprite KitJames Tyner137 sharesIn this series, I will be teaching you how to create a Space Invaders inspired game using Sprite Kit and the Swift programming language. Along the way, you will learn about Sprite Kit's integrated physics engine, generate particles using Sprite Kit's built-in particle editor, use the accelerometer to move the player, and much more. Let's get started.Read More…
- Create a Simple CRM in WordPress: Adding Columns to WP_List_TableTim Carr221 sharesWe've been looking at how to create a simple CRM system in WordPress. In the last part of this series, we used Advanced Custom Fields to add custom fields to our Contacts Custom Post Type. We learned how to use Advanced Custom Field's user interface, and configure it to work programmatically. Today we'll cover how to display the data stored in our custom fields right within our Contacts Table.Read More…
- Getting Started With RecyclerView and CardView on AndroidAshraff Hathibelagal105 sharesAndroid Lollipop introduced two new widgets, RecyclerView and CardView. In this tutorial, you will learn how to make use of these widgets to quickly create apps whose look and feel conforms to the guidelines mentioned in Google's Material Design specification.Read More…
- Programming With Yii2: Integrating User Registration
- 500 Video Courses on Tuts+
- Nginx Guide: Introduction
- Your First WatchKit Application: User InterfaceBart Jacobs138 sharesWith the Apple Watch release date set for April, it is time to learn the ropes of Apple Watch development. In this tutorial, you will create your first WatchKit application. Along the way, you will become familiar with the inner workings of a WatchKit application and find out that there are many similarities with iOS development.Read More…
Learning GuidesBrowse All
- View Learning Guide...
Use CodeGuard's website time machine to configure secure backup services for your WordPress site, files and databases.
Get weekly updates on new Code courses and free tutorials via email.
New to Code?
Suggested Tuts+ Course